Songs For March (9)

 SONGS FOR MARCH 2023 (9)

No one is too sad, this is the last part of the series about music for March that I have been writing. I have enjoyed doing this series so much and I am excited to see what songs I will end up writing about for April!

Trash Bag “This Drip” - C Bane: Another banger from C Bane is not a bad way to start an article. I love C Bane if that is not clear by everything that I have written in this 9-part article series. 

Turbulent - Waterparks: This song is every emotion that I feel about my ex in a song. It will never be a bad song for me. I hope that when I sing it with my full chest, my ex knows that it is at them.

Two Tens - Cordae, Anderson.Paak: This song gives me such summer energy I love it. I have written a lot about this song so if you are a frequent flyer of my blog, then you have seen this song mentioned a time or two.

Uh Huh - Remix - ZCR, TrippyThaKid: This is another banger from ZCR and TrippyThaKid, I have missed writing so much about ZCR so I am glad in my final article for this series I do get to cover him. 

Wake Up  - Hounds, TrippyThaKid: Having two TrippyThaKid features in a row is exciting to me because we all know that I love him, and to have another Hounds song to write about we know makes me happy.

Water (Rehydrated) - Joe Gifted, Gucci Mane, Quavo: Now this is another song that I have frequently written about over the past month or so. Joe Gifted is an artist that I am not familiar with but everyone knows Gucci Mane and Quavo. 

Wooden Jesus - Temple Of The Dog: Another song from Temple Of The Dog makes me happy. I enjoyed truly learning about their music during February and I am glad that I have continued to listen to their music. 

WUSYANAME - Tyler, The Creator, YoungBoy Never Broke Again, Ty Dolla $ign: This was one of the songs I think I talked about the most during the past month, it was such a hit for me. 

WYD? - Idontknowjeffery: This is such a good song, I love Idontknowjeffery, in my opinion, he is one of the most underrated rappers. I think though in 2023 he will blow up to his full potential. 

Your Heart - Joyner Lucas, J. Cole: This song is one I feel that I also frequently wrote about during February, I love having two talented rappers like Joyner Lucas and J. Cole doing a track together. 

Your Savior - Temple Of The Dog: I am so glad that this is the song I get to end on, I love this track so much. I have enjoyed doing this series and am excited to do next month’s, so stick around!

 


Comments