Favorite Albums Turning 10 In 2023

2013 was one of the few years of my life that I remember so I went through and wrote some of my favorite albums that are turning 10 this year, there are several so bear with me, and let me know if you like any of these.

  1. Random Access Memories - Daft Punk

  2. My Name Is My Name - Pusha T

  3. Acid Rap - Chance The Rapper

  4. AM - Arctic Monkeys

  5. Pure Heroine - Lorde

  6. Long. Live, A$AP - A$AP Rocky

  7. Wolf - Tyler, The Creator

  8. Watching Movies With The Sound Off - Mac Miller

  9. Bangerz - Miley Cyrus

  10. Manga Carta Holy Grail - Jay-Z

  11. Born Sinner - J.Cole

  12. Indicud - Kid Cudi

  13. Because The Internet - Childish Gambino 

  14. Doris - Earl Sweatshirt

  15. Nothing Was The Same - Drake

  16. Beyoncė - Beyoncė

  17. ARTPOP - Lady Gaga

  18. Vessel - Twenty-One Pilots

  19. The Marshall Mathers LP 2 - Eminem

  20. Melophobia - Cage The Elephant

  21. The 1975 - 1975

  22. Too Weird To Live, Too Rare To Die - Panic! At The Disco

  23. The 20/20 Experience - Justin Timberlake

  24. Save Rock And Roll - Fall Out Boy

  25. True - Avicii 

  26. Midnight Memories - One Direction

  27. PARTYNEXTDOOR - PARTYNEXTDOOR

  28. I Am Not A Human Being II - Lil Wayne

  29. Hotel Califrona - Tyga

  30. Young Sinatra: Welcome To Forever - Logic

  31. Excuse My French - French Montana

  32. Trap Lord - A$AP Ferg

  33. Stay Trippy - Juicy J

  34.  B.O.A.T.S. II: Me Time - 2 Chainz

  35. Kiss Land - The Weeknd

  36. Journals - Justin Bieber

Comments