Alex Murdaugh Trial Update

 Alex Murdaugh Update

Another one of my favorite things to write about! No shocker, the trial involving Alex Murdaugh and his double homicide of his family members. This will be all that happened on 2/8. I am also going to be annoying again and break this out into two parts. 

Maggie Fletcher confirms gunshot residue usually is there until it is washed. Weirdly, there is gunshot residue inside the jacket. I was so glad that Maggie Fletcher was able to finish her testimony because she was very interesting, I liked learning from her and I found her testimony not only informative for the sake of the case, but in general about gunshot residue, and I got my question answered and that is the most important part. 

Annette Grisowrld is next to take the stand. She is a paralegal for Alex Murdaugh. She said everything changed after the boat crash. She also said he would get checks to Forge and not Forge Consulting and would take care of them himself. She also discussed discovering the missing checks. She also said in the Snapchat video, it is Maggie, Paul and Alex talking. I enjoyed her testimony a lot. She was interesting because she gave us a lot of insight into Alex from the perspective of a professional standpoint, especially since she worked with him so closely. Jeanne Seckinger is the only other person, I believe that we have had so far who informed us about Alex from the perspective of a professional standpoint. Ronnie Crosby and Chris Wilson worked with him, of course, but they were also friends outside of working with him so their perspective is different. 

Michael Gunn, the president of Forge Consulting was next to take the stand. He says he never permitted him to operate under the name Forge. Michael was kind of interesting to talk to because he knew Alex, but he did not work that closely with him so he, from what I believe, protected himself and his company rather than protecting Alex, like some, may do because they have a much more personal connection with him, but Michael does not have that so I enjoyed hearing from him.  

Brian Hudak was next to take the stand. He is a computer crimes special agent. I think that this may be one of the coolest jobs in the world. Although Brian did not end up talking much during his testimony, I want to have a conversation with him because I just want to know more about his job. Also, he has a cool last name and I am inclined to respect people more if they have a cool last name. 

A bomb threat happens to the courthouse. I think I would put a dime or two down that Alex created this bomb threat or had one of his little friends do it, you know like his cousin that tried to shoot him in the head so that he could escape the hell that he created himself, I do not believe that there is no other way that this would happen. But when we find out it was one of his little cousins who threatened this my cashtag is $vivianhartz, so run me my check y’all.


Comments