Songs For March 2023 (8)

 SONGS FOR MARCH 2023 (7)

This is the seventh part of songs that I will be streaming in March 2023 because they are some of my favorites from February, we have two more parts to this series, then I promise that I will change my content. 

One - Al Wonder, Lil Wayne, iNTeLL, Lomel: This is another song I have talked about a few times, and I originally listened to it because it had Lil Wayne, but this song shows a side of Tunechi we forget about. 

On Me - Lil Baby: This is an older song from Lil Baby, but I do enjoy this song a lot and somehow it resurfaced in my regular streaming during the past month, and I do not predict it will be leaving soon.

Oreo - Shotgun Willy, Yung Craka: I think the reason that this song came back into my streaming was that it reminds me of when TikTok was good, I miss those days of TikTok and would give anything to have it back.

OUTTAMYMIND! - Lancey Foux, Lil Yachty: The first time I heard this song, I was obsessed with it immediately, I do not usually think of Lil Yachty having music like this but, I like this style from him. 

Parasitic - ZCR, gizmo: This is another banger from ZCR, and I am also shocked that it took 5 songs for us to reach a ZCR track, I feel like he was one of my most frequently discussed artists within this series. 

Patty - JAWNY: This is another shock to me that it took 6 tracks for me to reach a song from JAWNY, he is another artist I listen to all the time. JAWNY is an incredibly talented artist that I find to be incredibly underrated. 

PERSCRIPTION/8 AM - NOLANBEROLLIN: Another shock for me is that this is the first track that we have from NOLANBEROLLIN on this shuffle. He is another person who has been dominating everything that I have listened to recently. 

PRESSURE GAUGE - Xavier Wulf, Quintin Lamb: I am a huge fan of Xavier Wulf, if you have read any of my blog posts, you would know that, and this is a song that I had forgotten about until recently. 

Reach Down - Temple Of The Dog: Temple Of The Dog was another band that I did a deep dive over during February, and I really enjoyed their music and am also surprised this is the first song that I have featured from them as well. 

REAL SUPER DARK - Waterparks: This is another banger that is from Waterparks, but, I found this song from just listening to new music that was out now rather than their deep dive. 

RUNESCAPER - NOLANBEROLLIN: No shock here that I have another track from NOLANBEROLLIN on my playlist, we all know that he dominated everything I listened to throughout February for me.

Say Hello 2 Heaven - Temple Of The Dog: I think that it is interesting that all of my music from Temple of The Dog has been broken up in the matter that it has because I feel like I listened to them a lot more than I did.

Comments