Pop Culture In February 2023 (3)

 

  1. McDonald’s makes the Offset and Cardi B meal: I think that this is the funniest meal to do because if you were around in 2017-2019, the scandals that came out of this relationship were like no other. 

  2. Harry Styles Brit Awards Artist Of The Year: I am so proud of Harry for receiving this award, but his speech is so relatable too. I, too, have been too drunk and individually thanked every member of One Direction for everything that they have done, so I loved it personally. 

  3. Vanessa Hudgens is engaged to Cole Tucker: I love their relationship and I believe that they are one of my favorite athlete/girlfriend couples, but in my heart, I miss her and Zac Efron and I always will. 

  4. Peter Pan and Wendy trailer is released: Now, I can not tell you how excited this makes me. Ever since I was a child, Peter Pan has always been my favorite and I can not wait for this to come out. 

  5. Keke Palmer gives birth to her first child: Keke Palmer having a kid makes me feel so old. I am so happy for her, but every day I am reminded that everyone that I watched as a child is growing up and I am too. 

  6. The Historical American Girl dolls from 1999: Now if Keke Palmar having a kid did not already make me feel old, this certainty did. I can not believe 1999 is now considered “historical” that is three years older than me. 

  7. Aiden is back in the Sex and The City universe: This makes me so happy. For a while, Sex and The City was my entire life and Aiden has always been a personal favorite of mine so his triumphant return is everything that I could need to get me through my dark days. 

  8. Hailey Bieber and Selena Gomez: To be honest with you, I think if you want a full recap of this situation, that could be a ten-part article series, it would make my Idaho murders series or even my Alex Murdaugh ones look like lightwork, every day there appears to be new information on Hailey Bieber being a shitty person, and Selena Gomez remaining a queen like she always has been. I have considered doing an article series on it though, so if anyone reading is interested in me doing that, just let me know and I will get to work on it. 

  9. Whitney Peak is the new face of Coco Mademoiselle, and replaces Keira Knightley: To be honest with you, I have seen a million different kinds of opinions on this, but Keira has been the face of it since like 2006, it is time for a change, you can not have one position forever. I think a change is needed to keep Coco Mademoiselle alive. 

  10. Jimmy Choo X Sailor Moon: If you have not seen this collab, you need to check it out, this is exactly what the world needed and it is so fire. I am obsessed with it and if I was not broke I would buy it now, Jimmy Choo, if you see this, be so clutch and send some PR my way. 

Everything Everywhere All At Once wins the most SAG awards in history: This is not shocking, this has remained one of the most highly acclaimed movies in 2022.

Comments