My Saturday Mix (1)

  This is one of my favorite series to do, I love when I write the daily playlists given to me from Spotify under the “Made For You” mixes, and because it is the first official day of Spring Break, I know a lot of these songs will be good ones.

Saturday Night - 2 Chainz: This is an appropriate song, obviously with the title being “Saturday Night”, but this is from the “Pretty Girls Like Trap Music” album, which is one of my favorite 2 Chainz albums. 

Mr. Brightside - Original - 2 Friends Remixes: This is one of the most well-known frat remixes in my opinion, if you have been to any type of frat party or darty, you have heard this remix played.

All Night - Chance The Rapper, Knox Fortune: This is one of the most popular songs from Chance The Rapper. Coloring Book is his second-best album in my opinion, mainly because nothing can beat Acid Rap.

UGA Anthem - Flyguy2stackz: Although I did not end up attending the University of Georgia like little me planned to do, I will always listen to this song on game day because it is such a great hype song.

Got Me Thinking - Jack Harlow: This is a song that I write about a lot because I listen to it a lot, and it is on a lot of my Chill Mixes but it is a really good Jack Harlow song and it reminds me why old Jack Harlow is better. 

Life Of The Party - Original - The Weeknd: This will always be my favorite song from The Weeknd, this album, in general, is one of his most underrated albums and I believe is often forgotten about.

Appointment - The Noise: I had never heard this song until it came on right now, and I love it, I saved it to my March playlist immediately. I am so glad that I learned about this track today.

Come & Get It - Selena Gomez, Jump Smokers: Since we all Team Selena out here, it is appropriate to have a Selena Gomez song come on, especially in this climate, and to have a club version makes it even better. 

DRUNK IN LOVE - Music Man: Now if you know The Weeknd’s version of “Drunk In Love” that is exactly what this song is, and I did not realize that it was available on Spotify until right now so my life is made.

Drop It (Donde Quieres) - Myles Parrish: If you were there for Kalin and Myles, then you know exactly who Myles Parrish is, and this is his club hit and honestly, I am shocked that I do not hear this song more at bars.

Señorita - Justin Timberlake: This was an original classic from Justin Timberlake. I would have given anything to be old enough when this song was a hit at clubs and such but now I just get Dua Lipa.

Do That - Sheck Wes: For me, this song proves that Sheck Wes should be known for songs other than “Mo Bamba”. I understand that it is his biggest hit and a classic, but this song is a great track.

Comments