Analyzing My Chill Mix On Spotify (3)

        Now, you have made it to the third part of my analysis of what Spotify titles to be my “Chill Mix” on Spotify. The “Mood Mixes” on Spotify are one of my favorite features and while I work this one is certainly enjoyable. 

Missed Calls - Mac Miller: I know that this song is known for being more of a mainstream track from Mac, especially when considering the Blue Slide Park album, but it is so good, there is a reason that it is so popular. 

90210 - Travis Scott, Kacy Hill: I have written about this song a lot recently, which I do consider shocking because this song has been out for a long time, but, it is such a good song I do not mind hearing it.

Purge - Bas: Bas is an artist that I have not always listened to too much, but I know that he is VERY popular, I did like this song a lot and it made me want to explore him more as an artist. That is one of my favorite parts of these mixes, even the new songs are good. 

Trap Anthem - MC Virgins, Yun Head: I did not know this song before I listened to it, and even after listening to it, I am not that big of a fan, so far, every song on this list has been good so this may just not match the vibe I want. 

Headshot (4r Da Locals) - Isaiah Rashad: Isaiah Rashad is another artist that I am familiar with, but never listened to that often, but just this song alone does make me want to explore him more as an artist. 

You Never Miss Me - Masego: This song was a song I had never heard before and I did not Masego either, but after this, I want to explore Masego more as an artist. This track was interesting and different that what I usually listen to.

Twin Flame - KAYTRADA, Anderson.Paak: KAYTRADA and Anderson .Paak are two artists that I find to be incredibly underrated, and I was shocked that I had never heard this song until now, but I enjoyed it a lot. 

Diamonds - Bas: Again, I have listened to Bas before, but I am not familiar with that much of his work, but I did like this song a lot. I think he is an artist with a lot of range which I respect a lot.

Breakfast In Heaven - Shotgun Willy, Yung Craka: Compared to “Oreo”, the vibe of this song is completely different, but I am obsessed with it. This, for me, shows who they are more as artists which “Oreo” does not. 

OSOM - Jay Rock, J. Cole: The irony is I feel like I listen to a lot of Jay Rock and J. Cole but I had no clue that this song existed until I heard it right now on my Chill Mix, but I enjoyed it a lot. 

Kujo Freestyle - Sinoda: I remember when this song was huge on TikTok and I don’t think that I have heard it since then, you are going to also have a hard time convincing me that this is not Ski Mask The Slump God.

Comments