Wacotron

  The only song I know right now by Wacotron would be “Hole In A Cup” but it is one of my favorite songs, so I decided to do a deep dive into his music today. I do not know what to expect but I am interested. 

I had to start with “Hole In A Cup” because it will always be a tradition for me to start with a song I know. It gives a good taste in my mouth for the rest of the deep dive. This song, of course, is a 10. 

Second was “Checclist”. I liked this song because it has the same vibe as “Hole In A Cup”. I will always appreciate an artist with uniforms in their music. So, I did like this song, just not as much as “Hole In A Cup” so I gave it an 8. 

The third song I listened to was “Raw”. This song channeled the same energy as the previous two songs, but it was different. For me, there is a fine line, so I appreciate uniform, but not the same, so I gave this song an 8 as well. 

“Situation” came on next. My friend compared Wacotron to BIG30, and with this song, I began to hear it. I am a huge fan of BIG30, so I like finding an artist like him, I gave this song a 9. 

No song channels the energy that I feel on a day-to-day basis like “Let Me Find Out” does. This song is exactly what I think when I deal with any of my sneaky links, so I had to give it a 10 without a doubt. 

The sixth song I listened to was “Perfect Example”, being that every song I listened to for this deep dive was going to be brand new to me, and I am not disappointed but was very shocked by how much I enjoyed the music. I gave this song a 7. 

“Cut Me Up” came on next, and I was attached to the song immediately. The beat behind it and the lyrics were perfect. I had to save it to my January 2023 playlist immediately because I will need it all the time. This song is an easy 10. 

I always get excited about singles because I believe it is usually some of their best teasers for their albums, so when “Take Off” came on, I was excited, and the song did not disappoint. This was another easy 10. 

The eighth song that played was “Out The Blue”. Now I thought the song was good, but it began to sound similar to a lot of the songs I had previously listened to, which isn’t bad, but sometimes it can be too much. I gave it a 6 because it was still good. 

“Gram And A Hoodie” is one of Wacotron’s biggest songs, and I am not surprised. It was the same vibe as most of his other music, but, it was top-tier work out of him, so I enjoyed it. I rate it a 10.

I ended my deep dive with “8/11”. I had no song that had features on it, so this was all based on Wacotron’s talent, and he is incredibly talented and I am excited to see what comes for him in his career. I gave this song a 9. 


Comments