New Music You Need To Listen To Now

 New Music This Week

This is the segment I do once a week where I find new songs and albums that you need to add to your playlist. There is a variety on here because I try to appeal to everyone’s taste, let me know how you like these songs.

ALBUMS:

Coke Boys 6: Money Heist Edition - French Montana, DJ Drama: I do not care how weird it is, I am a huge French Montana fan, and the Coke Boys albums are always good, this one is just proof of that.

I Rest My Case - YoungBoy Never Broke Again: To be honest, I am not the biggest friend of YoungBoy NBA, but his new music has been incredible, although he has been relevant for a while now, his new music is going to bring him higher than he has ever been.  

SONGS:

Rumble - Skrillex, Fred again…, Flowdan: I have always been a massive fan of Skrillex, and I did not get into Fred again… until recently, and I do not know Flowdan at all, but this song is so good it makes me want to explore them more. 

We Caa Done - Popcaan, Drake: This is the energy from Drake that I like, although his old music will never miss, songs by him with Dancehall energy deserve more appreciation, I think this is also why I enjoyed Honestly, Nevermind so much as well. 

Bad Memories (Acoustic) - MEDUZA, James Carter, Elley Duhé, FAST BOY: The original version of this song is good, but, the acoustic one is so much better, MEDUZA is more known for their EDM music, so to branch this way is an interesting approach but I like it.

Cullinan - Caskey, Clicklack: I had never listened to either artist before, but when this song came on in my Release Radar, I became obsessed with it, I enjoy both artists and want to explore them both more. 

REGRET WHAT YOU FORGET - Taz: As we all know, I am a huge fan of Taz, and this song is just another banger by him. I am excited to see how Taz will do in 2023, I think he has the chance to make it big this year. 

Memory Lane - Old Dominion: Old Dominion is my favorite country group without a doubt, and this song reminded me why. It is so good and I can not wait to see what else they come out with this year. 

Let’s Talk About It - Queen Najia: I think Queen Najia is one of the most talented women in music at the moment, and this song confirms my belief like no other. She is so talented and this song is so good. 

Lay Low - Tiesto: Tiesto is one of my favorite DJs, and even more important, he is good live. After hearing this song, I will be going to see him live as soon as possible because this is just that good. 

New York - Steve Aoki, Regard, mazie: I have never listened to Regard or mazie before but I am a huge fan of Steve Aoki, so, I was excited about this song and it did not disappoint in the slightest.


Comments