SERVPRO First Responders Bowl

  The SERVPRO First Responder Bowl takes place at Gerald J. Ford Stadium in Dallas, Texas. The two teams that played this year were Memphis and Utah State. For this game, I picked Memphis for the win. 

The Tigers were able to dominate the first quarter. Chris Howard got a field goal for them. This is exactly what I needed because I do believe I took a risk picking Memphis but to see them ahead in the beginning, for me is a good sign.

In the second quarter, the Tigers were still able to come out strong. Although Connor Coles was able to get a field goal on behalf of Utah State, Memphis was able to answer by having Eddie Lewis score two touchdowns. Then, Caden Prieskorn got a touchdown on behalf of Memphis, I loved this quarter. 

Nothing happened really in the third quarter, but this was fine by me because I would rather nothing happen but Memphis remains ahead of Utah State to dominate a quarter completely messing up my pick for this game.

Utah State came out strong this quarter with a touchdown on behalf of Brian Cobbs. But, Memphis’s Jeyvon Ducker was able to answer with two touchdowns causing Memphis to win this bowl game 38-10. 

BOWL COUNT: 11/20


Comments