Idaho Murders Update

  This is a well-awaited update on the Idaho murders. I had taken a break from writing about them because there was no evidence that was worth writing about that I had not already written about. But, a lot has happened since my last article, so I decided to get back on my grind about these murders, also, if there are any new true crime cases that you think I should start writing about, please let me know.

A cleaning crew is about to go through the house where this quadruple murder took place, which needs to be done, but I do believe that a new set of eyes that have a deep knowledge of crime need to go through this too because obviously, the police are missing some major clues that would point them to their perpetrator. As this continues to go on, I notice how people also have reacted in the manner that I have when it comes to the police’s work. It is incredibly upsetting. I would like to believe that if they are cleaning up the crime scene though, they have a suspect. I wouldn’t be surprised if they kept a lot of information about this case private especially because the perpetrator is tracking everything that is being said in the media about this case so that they can avoid getting charged for the crime, so the investigators may be keeping it private. 

Also, it has recently been announced that there are nearly 20,00 tips that have not been investigated by the police yet. I am in awe of that number. This is also why I believe that there need to be more people involved in the investigation of this quadruple murder because there is a lot of information, but it isn’t being investigated how it should be. So, there needs to be more people involved, also bringing in new perspectives would probably be best with how this case is continuing to age.

I have seen the stuff about the TikToker who is posting saying that it is a professor. I highly doubt this. A lot of people will say things to promote themselves. This seems to be a case where it is like that. It is kind of the Ava Louise method, where you come up with rumors and false accusations and then post them on the internet and hope they blow you up so that you can find gain both financially and in clout. And this is working, TikToker is having articles written about them, but I do not believe it is real. Piggybacking on the track of people on the internet needing to keep their mouths shut, all the time, people are saying this is a cold case. That is not how it works at all, there is too much still going on with the case for it to be considered a cold case, this is when I encourage studying subjects before you speak on them so that you do not sound like an idiot. 

It has also been stated that there is a potential release of the 911 call, honestly, if you are a true crime junkie like me, I wouldn’t get too excited just yet, the call may still be needed as evidence, and I will not be listening to it as the calls do disturb me, and I am around the age of these girls so I believe listening to this would make me incredibly sick to my stomach and I do not think I can do it.

Again, I will try to keep you all more updated on this case as updates do appear, but it is hard because a lot of the evidence for this case is being kept private, which honestly I do respect for the sake of the families and friends of the victims. But, also, it is a hard case to investigate. 


Comments