Duke's Mayo Bowl

  The Duke’s Mayo Bowl takes place at Bank Of America Stadium in Charlotte, North Carolina. The two teams playing are Maryland and North Carolina State. My pick for this game goes to NC State. 

NC State came out strong with a field goal on behalf of Christopher Dunn to which Maryland responded with a field goal on behalf of Chad Ryland. I did expect this game to be close, so I was not shocked by the outcome of the first quarter.

Maryland though came out strong in the second quarter with Octavian Smith Jr. getting a touchdown on their behalf. But, Christopher Dunn was able to answer with two field goals on behalf of Christopher Dunn.

Maryland was also able to control the third quarter by Chad Ryland getting his second field goal of this game. I am impressed with how well Maryland did with this bowl game, I did not know what to expect from them as I do not follow the team that intensely. 

NC State came out strong with Christopher Dunn getting his fourth field goal in this game, but that was not enough for them to win, especially after Chad Ryland got his third field goal of this game. 

BOWL COUNT: 17/29


Comments