Yung Bambi

 So a new segment that I am adding to my blog is listening to artists that I have never really listened to and let you know if they are a bop or flop. I’m starting today with Yung Bambi. His song, “1” with Zotiyac is the only song I know from him and is also, at this moment his biggest song, but I do enjoy that song so I was intrigued to go through his discography and figure out if he had any more songs that I liked while I did my homework and then simultaneously writing this article. If you all have any artists that I may enjoy, let me know.

I started with the song that I know, “1”. I have always really enjoyed this song. I discovered it a while ago because it was a song that Spotify had recommended to me a while ago. I would give this song a 10. The second song I listened to by him was titled “Lockdown” and featured Kamiyada+ and Mason Flynt. Compared to the vibe of “1”, this song is completely different. I had never listened to Kamiyada+, so I added his song “ProductOfDrugs” to the queue to see if he would also be of interest to me and it appeared that Mason Flynt had no other tracks on Spotify. I would give “Lockdown” at 8.  As for “ProductofDrugs”, although it was just a sample of his music, I don’t know if it is my vibe. It reminded me of City Morgue which is a group for me sometimes but like for a chill homework session, not really. 

The next song that I listened to by Yung Bambi next was” 95.50” which featured Hounds and Zotiyac. It was kind of a vibe but compared to the first two songs I listened to by him, I did not like it as much. It sounded like Stunna4Vegas. I give this song a 6. The next song I listened to by Yung Bambi was “Swag Walk”. This song sounded like the type of song that people would make for the sole purpose of wanting a viral TikTok song so it is not my vibe, to be honest. I would give this song a 4. After this, I went for “H8” but the ZCR remix. This song is such a vibe. I would love to go to a party and hear this playing. I enjoyed this song. My rating of “H8 (ZCR) Remix” would be a 9. The next song that came on was a song by Godlands that featured Yung Bambi titled “Drop It Low”. This song is also a song I would enjoy hearing at the club. I give it a 9 as well. After that, a song by DOGDEER that featured Yung Bambi as well as Hounds came on titled “Lipgloss”. I liked it, but off of the tracks I had listened to, this was not one of my favorites, I liked it so my overall rating is a 7. The next song that came on was “Come Down”. This song only had Yung Bambi on it and I did not like it compared to what I listened to so far. For this song, I will have to give it a 2. The next song I listened to was “Alone” by Yung Bambi and it featured Blank Body. This song I also did not enjoy this as I had enjoyed previous songs. For this song, I rate it a 3. The next song I listened to was “Run” by DOGDEER as well featuring Hounds and Yung Bambi. This song was an absolute banger and as for me, I would give it a 10 for sure.  

My overall rating for Yung Bambi is 6.8. I enjoyed a lot of his songs, but the ones that were missed were an absolute mess which threw me off. But. from what I have heard I do like some of his music and he's added to my yes list.


Comments