"SOBER" BY JXDN

 To be honest with you, I spent more of my life making TikToks and Instagram posts promoting Jaden Hossler over the 2020 summer, I am shocked and appalled that jxdn himself did not invite me to be a part of his PR team (jxdn, if you see this, I can start tomorrow). But, recently he dropped a new single attached with a music video that is an absolute hit. What is being introduced to us as a “new era” of jxdn, is incredible. I am adoring this. But, I decided to check in with the internet’s perspective and let you all know what they have to say so far. 

To start Kerrang! Magazine wrote an article about him and the single, sober. In their article, they use quotes from him. Their article states “‘I want to have fun,’ he says. ‘No rules. I want to remind people how empowering music can make you feel.’ ‘This is the beginning of a new era for me. This song doesn’t sound like the next, and the one after sounds different too. I’m making music for everyone now. You don’t have to be ready, because I already am.’”. The fact that he is getting to be himself in his work, is incredible. 

Being that I spent way too much of my life making TikToks and Instagram posts promoting Jaden Hossler over the 2020 summer, I knew that I was going to absolutely love and support and even promote his new era, especially in my blog (jxdn, if you see this, I can start tomorrow). Recently with the new single that he dropped as well as a music video that is an absolute hit, he proves that this new era is going to be great for his career. Just so no one could accuse me of being biased, I went and did the research. Not only am I loving the new jxdn era, but Kerrang! Magazine is behind it too! I am excited to see what is to come!

A NOTE FROM YOUR INCREDIBLE AUTHOR: I wanted to thank y’all for over 100 views overall on my posts! This is something I am so excited for what is to come with this blog, this is just the beginning, and I can not wait for you all to watch me grow!


Comments