Delta-8

 So I have smoked a fair amount of weed in my life, I can’t smoke as much anymore or I will quite literally have a panic attack. But, one thing I have always struggled with is what the fuck is Delta-8. So I have taken it upon myself to research what is in the media about it in hopes of figuring out what the fuck Delta-8 is. When I smoked it, I didn’t feel jack shit so I don’t think it works I am just here to learn about it. If anything I say is wrong, I’m sorry. This is all opinion based as well as only doing mediocre research on the subject that is at hand. 

So the first thing I read was from SiliconValley.com and was about the Delta-8 carts, but one thing that was in the article was an in-depth explanation of what exactly Delta-8 does to someone. SiliconValley.com states “Delta 8 is a hemp-derived cannabinoid, much like CBD or THC. It makes folks a bit nervous because it does get you high. However, the buzz from delta-8 THC is extremely mild — much more so than what you get with THC.”. So with this, I really can’t comprehend the need for Delta-8 because if I am gonna puff on something, I want to get baked and it appears that Delta-8 isn’t exactly what I need for all that. 

Now, people that do not want to be incredibly high all the time though, may prefer Delta-8 over regular THC. Urban Matter states the advantages of Delta-8 saying “It produces the feeling of intoxication, and refreshment and provides strong pain relief, but they are a lot lighter. The person who doesn’t want a high potency can experience less potency.”. This is a point to consider for people that just are looking for a light buzz rather than being fried off your ass which is a point to consider. But, if you have a high tolerance, I can not imagine that you would feel anything when puffing on Delta-8. 

But, edibles are so mainstream at this point. Recently, Evander Holyfield and Mike Tyson have released their strain of edibles called Holy Ears. Despite the obvious issue between the two, they have created their line of edibles. As stated on CNBC by Mike Tyson, “‘From Mike Bites to Holy Ears, now cannabis fans around the world can experience the same wellness benefits that plant-based products have brought me,’ Tyson said in a statement, adding that it is a privilege to reunite with his former opponent.”. These edibles are going to be an absolute smash hit, especially with the name behind him. But, this shows how mainstream edibles are if even famous athletes like Tyson and Holyfield are behind this. 

The moral of the story is I have such a better understanding of Delta-8 and now I understand the concept a lot better on why it is so popularized. But, I do believe that is a weird vibe. It isn’t really for me because if I am smoking, I am smoking to get baked so I would rather play Russian Roulette with whether or not I will have a panic attack instead of potentially feeling something with Delta-8. I do understand the use for it but I am not 100% sure it is my vibe. So, do with the information provided as you will, hopefully, I won’t get bashed as I did with Kratom!


Comments