Kawhi Leonard

 A hometown classic, the king himself, Kawhi Leonard needs to be discussed on my blog. Growing up in San Antonio, I have always loved Kawhi, and because he is going to be back on top, here is his post. 

As stated on the Bleacher Report, Kawhi is back and playing. Their article states “After resting Kawhi Leonard and John Wall against the Sacramento Kings on the first half of a back-to-back, the LA Clippers will once again have their full roster available for Sunday night's game against the Phoenix Suns. It has taken a while, but the 2021 Western Conference Finals rematch will finally happen with Kawhi Leonard playing. While he will likely come off the bench and be on minutes restriction, this is an exciting development”. Having two stars like John Wall and Kawhi back, the Clippers are in for the win.

Seeing that my baby is back and playing, even if it is gradual makes me so happy. I can not wait to see him back on top and I am so glad Sports Illustrated will even talk about what a star he is.


Comments