9.20 WEEK 4 COLLEGE FOOTBALL

The following games are games that include a team who is in the AP Top 25. If your team sucks, that is not my fault. Also, please remember this is all opinion based (unless it involves Ohio State, it is a fact that they suck)

Game 1: (1) UGA vs. Kent State: The University of Georgia is my obvious pick to win. Georgia is doing absolutely exceptional this year and I would put them up as a contender again for the national championship.

Game 2: (2) Alabama vs. Vanderbilt: The University of Alabama, is, again, my obvious choice for the win this game as well. Alabama, though, was a little disappointing to watch when they played Texas, so hopefully the team avoids Thirsty Thursday at Moe’s this week.

Game 3: (3) Ohio State vs. Wisconsin: Ohio State is my pick for who is going to win this game because it is yet another year of them playing shitty teams and remaining overrated until they play someone real and get absolutely obliterated. 

Game 4: (4) Michigan vs. Maryland: Michigan is my pick for the win this week. Despite the life long rivalry, Michigan and Ohio State have the same mannerisms. They play shitty teams and just remain overrated.

Game 5: (5) Clemson vs. (21) Wake Forest: My pick for this game is going to Clemson but I am excited to see how Wake Forest plays against them. This is Clemsons’s first game against a ranked opponent this season so that is exciting. 

Game 6: (6) Oklahoma vs. Kansas State: Being that Oklahoma is the ranked team, they are getting my pick. I am impressed with Oklahoma’s game this year, but I do not have the confidence that they are SEC ready just yet.

Game 7: (7) USC vs. Oregon State: My pick is going to USC. But, after reviewing their game schedule for the year, I raise the question as to whether or not they are a good team or if they just have a shitty lineup this season. 

Game 8: (8) Kentucky vs. Northern IL: Kentucky gets my pick for this game. But, I also believe that they have a strong year ahead for them. So far, their game performance has been incredible so I am excited to see how their season goes.

Game 9: (10) Arkansas vs. (23) Texas A&M: This game I am excited for. Arkansas gets my pick. But, I am super excited to see two big deal SEC teams play each other. Even if one of them can’t beat Appalachian State.

Game 10: (11) Tennessee vs. (20) Florida: Now to be honest with you, I absolutely hate both teams and if they could both lose that would be the option I was happiest with. But, Tennessee has been playing a good game this season so they get my pick to win. 

Game 11: (12) NC State vs. Connecticut: NC State gets my pick for this game because they are playing such a good game this year, but, similar to USC, you have to think about are they actually good or is their lineup bad? We will see when they play Clemson!

Game 12: (13) Utah vs. Arizona State: Utah, again is my pick, but similar to both NC State and USC, are they actually good or does their schedule this year suck? And the worst part is, I can’t answer that question until they play Oregon.

Game 13: (14) Penn State vs. Central Michigan: Now, I never thought I would say this, but I am hardcore for Penn State with this. They are playing a good game this year. I also hope when it comes to Ohio State and Michigan, they absolutely annihilate them. 

Game 14: (15) Oregon vs. Washington State: Oregon is my pick to win over Washington State. It’s an easy choice because Oregon is ranked so high, but their performance against Georgia makes me doubt their current spot so I think they are gonna have a year of being overrated. 

Game 15: (16) Ole Miss vs. Tulsa: Ole miss is the obvious pick because what the fuck is Tulsa? But, I fear that Ole Miss will begin to fail when they start playing their SEC games because they are just not good enough. 

Game 16: (17) Baylor vs. Iowa State: Baylor, if I was putting money on this would be my pick to win, but if it was who I really wanted, I hope Iowa State kicks their ass so they could get off their high horse. 

Game 17: (18) Washington vs. Stanford: I pick Washington to win this game but to be honest with you I could not give less of a shit about who wins or loses this game. It is good though to see Washington be so successful. 

Game 18: (19) BYU vs. Wyoming: Similar to my opinion with the Baylor game, if I had money on this game I would choose BYU but internally if Wyoming won, I would not mind that whatsoever. 

Game 19: (22) Texas vs. Texas Tech: In the state of Texas, this is a rivalry game. I hope Texas Tech pulls something out of their ass and beats Texas. Ever since Texas’s close game with Alabama, they have been on a high horse and that needs to come to an end.  

Game 20: (24) Pittsburgh vs. Rhode Island: I am going to pick Rhode Island for this game. It could be considered a far fetch, but I think Rhode Island, with how they have been recently playing, stands a chance.

Game 21: (25) Miami vs. Middle Tennessee: My pick goes to Miami, but I do not know how much longer they can stay on the charts because they just are doing worse and worse. I think this will be my last time giving an opinion on them. 

That is my Week 4 College Football recap. On Sunday (Monday if I am hungover), I will give my reactions to the results of the game.


Comments