My New Favortie Pop Culture Moments


Last month, I analyzed some of the most significant moments from January, and the people ate it up. So this month, I am doing the same. I enjoy giving my opinion on shit anyways so if you ever want an opinion on something, just let me know. 

  1. Beyonce announces the Renaissance tour: I will be in attendance even if it is the last thing that I do in my life. Beyonce has been one of my biggest life inspirations since I was a young child and I have yet to see her perform live so if it is the last thing that I do, I will be happy. 

  2. Netflix introduces an anti-password sharing method: Netflix is a whole rat and a half for creating this, I do not know why it is that deep for them, if they are getting their check I do not know what they are worried about. If they used all their money to make decent shows and movies instead of some of the mid ones they have been delivering recently, this would not be a problem. 

  3. Tom Brady retires (again): I hope this is his final time retiring because I can not stand Tom Brady. In my life, I have gone on several tangents about my hatred towards Tom Brady, so for the sake of the general public I will save you all from that this time unless that is something you want to read, I can do it if you all want. 

  4. Paramore releases their 6th album: Now, the little emo girl that still resides inside of me lived for this, I was a huge fan of Paramore and still am, but nothing will ever top “Riot!” if you would like to be so very honest. 

  5. Did Megan Fox and MGK break up?: This is one of those things that I could sit there and psychoanalyze for hours and have fallen into very many Reddit and TikTok holes about their relationship, but I do not know if I could sit here and write a reasonable article about all the mess that their relationship is, I also refuse to believe that they were ever together, it just seems too weird. 

  6. Disney announces Frozen, Toy Story, and Zootopia sequels: I think that Toy Story is going to be fire, every Toy Story movie is. Zootopia is a movie that I never want to watch again because, on more than one hookup that I have been on from Tinder, the guy has attempted to rail me to Zootopia, so for that reason, I am not excited to see that sequel, and I think Frozen is either gonna be a smash hit or such an absolute mess that it makes me sick, I want to know the reviews before I go to see that one. 

  7. Rhianna and A$AP Rocky announced a second baby is on the way: You know what, I do not blame A$AP for staying down and dirty with her, this man has wanted Rhianna for so long (which honestly me to Rocky), and they are the most beautiful couple in the world. I am glad that the two of them have found happiness within one another because they are such a beautiful couple, and their baby is beautiful too. 

Live action “How To Train A Dragon”: This is another movie that I believe is either going to be a smash hit or such a miss that it isn’t even funny. I love the “How To Train A Dragon” series so I am hoping for the best, but I won’t like it, I am a little nervous about what the result may be.

Comments