Analyzing My NEW Chill Mix On Spotify


So, while writing my last article, Spotify updated my Chill Mix, so you may find me writing about a couple of songs again, but I have enjoyed doing this thus far so I wanted to just start over and do it again

Spin Bout U - 21 Savage, Drake: I am pretty sure that this song was on my last Chill Mix analysis but, I do love this song a lot so I was glad to hear it on this one too. 21’s verse puts me in my feels. 

Love Lost - Mac Miller, The Temper Trap: I know that this song was on my last Chill Mix because I can also tell you what I wrote, word for word, the first time I had it too, but an obvious banger. 

Cobra - Azizi Gibson: This is another song that I know was on my last Chill Mix and one where I can also tell you exactly wrote about this song when it was in my last article, but again, a great track.

Patty - JAWNY: Another song that I also know was on my last Chill Mix, and again, another song where I can tell you what I said about it on whichever article it was on, this may be more pedantic than I expected it to be. 

Your Heart - Joyner Lucas, J. Cole: This song I actually know was not on my last analysis of my Chill Mix, but I know Joyner Lucas was. Joyner is so talented and his working with J. Cole shows how respected he is.

Boy’s A Liar Pt. 2 - PinkPantheress, Ice Spice: This song is a banger right now, Ice Spice alone has taken over the internet, I love her and PinkPantheress is just as talented, also if you are on TikTok, you know this song. 

WUSYANAME - Tyler, The Creator, YoungBoy Never Broke Again, Ty Dolla $ign: This song I know for a fact was also another track that was on my last Chill Mix, and I do not mind having it on this one at all. 

Marting & Gina - Ayofvr, Jaden: I am beginning to realize how pedantic this is becoming, but I do not mind it, especially because all of the “repeat tracks” happen to be very good songs.

Let’s Talk About It - Queen Najia: I have always found Queen Najia to be an underrated artist, and this song is a good example of why. She is such a talented artist and needs the credit that she deserves. 

Loving u is harder - SEB: This song sounded familiar to me, but I am not sure why I did enjoy it a lot I do not know SEB as an artist but this was a great track and I am glad it was on my Chill Mix.

Lullaby - Joyner Lucas: This was on my last Chill Mix, but I have a good feeling that when Spotify Wrapped comes around, this will be on it because as of right now, it is one of my most streamed tracks. 

Dark Red - Steve Lacy: This song is another absolute banger, I do not think I wrote about it last time but, I do enjoy this track a lot so I was excited to see that it was part of my Chill Mix for this round.

Comments