Analyzing My NEW Chill Mix on Spotify (3)


This is going to be the third part of my analysis of the tracks from my new Chill Mix on Spotify, I know that a lot of the songs are the same, but I do not have a problem with it because a lot of them are great songs. 

White Linen - mansionz, CyHi: The irony is this was the first song on another part of my analysis for my other Chill Mix that I did, but it is a very good song, the album itself is just incredible as well. 

Language - Paperboy Fabe, Brent Faiyaz: This is another classic that also was on my last Chill Mix analysis, but it is a great song, I wish Paperboy Fabe had more songs on Spotify because I want to get to know him better as an artist.

Red Roses - Lil Skies, Landon Cube: So far, we are going 3 for 3 on songs that have been on previous Chill Mixes, but you can not tell me that these 3 tracks are not incredible, and this song has so many memories attached to it for me.

Two Tens - Cordae, Anderson.Paak: This is such a good song, I guess I haven’t recently listened to Cordae enough recently, because it was not until I heard this track that I realized his range as an artist.  

Cabaret - Azizi Gibson: As far as songs from Azizi Gibson that I enjoy, this one has to be a classic. This is also one of his most popular songs, but that does not shock me because it is a great track. 

Bad Habit - Steve Lacy: This is another good song from Steve Lacy that is pretty mainstream, but, Steve is very talented, so I honestly can not be mad that it is so popular.  If you do not know this song, listen to it, even my mom likes it. 

Rollerblades - Dominic Fike: I did not get to cover this song last time, and in all honesty, I did not know Dominic Fike until Euphoria, but I am so glad that I discovered him, as an artist, he is just as impressive as he is an actor. 

Lullaby - Joyner Lucas: This is a great track by Joyner Lucas that I have discussed in several different articles. I do not mind covering this song several times at all if you haven’t listened to this song yet, I will keep forcing it down your throat until you do. 

Tumblr Girls - G-Eazy: This song will forever have a soft spot in my heart, it reminds me of being in middle school and aspiring for being the girl that G-Eazy sings about. I will also be a G-Eazy groupie until my death.

Don’t - Bryson Tiller: This song is another old jam for me, somehow, I often forget about it, but it is a good song. It is one of Bryson Tiller’s most popular tracks, but I do not think it is one of his best tracks at all. 

Novacane - Frank Ocean: This is, for me, a classic when it comes to music by Frank Ocean. And before you ask, yes I did listen to it before TikTok thank you very much, but it is a great song. 

Sundress - A$AP Rocky: So as I am writing this article, I am sitting on my porch and it is 83 degrees, which makes this song hit ten times harder than it already does, truly a classic, in my opinion.

Comments