Analyzing My Chill Mix On Spotify

When working, listening to calm music is one of my favorite things to do, for me, I believe that with it, I produce my best work. So, I chose my chill mix to analyze today. Let me know how you feel about this song. 

Studio Lovin - Wiz Khalifa: This is my all-time favorite Wix Khalifa song, I have listened to it for so long, and I guess if we are talking in the sense of rap music, this is a “chiller track”. But, listen to it if you haven’t heard it.

Location - Playboi Carti: This is also probably my favorite song from Playboi Carti. In all honestly, I am not that big of a fan of Playboi Carti, but this is a good song, it also has a very nostalgic vibe for me. 

Cobra - Azizi Gibson: I have always been a huge fan of Azizi Gibson, and I know this is one of his more popular songs, and although it is good, in my opinion, he has a lot of better songs, I do not mind it in this mix.

Oreo - Shotgun Willy, Yung Craka: I think this is one of the funniest songs in this world (I do understand I have the sense of humor of a 12-year-old boy) but I do not truly understand how this makes it onto my Chill Mix. 

Lullaby - Joyner Lucas: This is one of my favorite tracks from Joyner Lucas, I believe he is an incredibly underrated artist and this song proves that for me. This song, though, I do understand to be a chill track. 

Drama - Roy Woods, Drake: The minute that I heard the intro to this song, my mood improved by 100. This song for YEARS has been one of my favorites, the fact that Spotify added this to my mix made my day so much better.

Got Me Thinking - Jack Harlow: This is one of my favorite Jack Harlow songs, this is the type of energy that I think of when I think of Jack Harlow, I think he needs to tap back into this energy rather than what he is doing now.  

WUSYANAME - Tyler, The Creator, Youngboy Never Broke Again, Ty Dolla $ign: This is one of my favorite Tyler, The Creator songs off of the “CALL ME IF YOU GET LOST” album, everyone knows this track.

Trigger Of Love - JAWNY: Switching the song up to an Indie vibe is something that I do not mind in the slightest. Especially to switch it up with a song that is as good as “Trigger Of Love”.

90 Proof - Smino, J. Cole: I had not heard a song by Smino in so long, which is ironic because he used to be one of my favorite rappers, but this song is very good, and the J. Cole feature is very much appreciated.

Kill Bill - SZA: This song is a banger if you ask anyone in the world right now, something about it is rather relatable. I also do consider this to be a chill song, so Spotify putting it in my mix is happy for me.

Red Roses - Lil Skies, Landon Cube: I remember being a stoner girl and this being my anthem. I will always hold this track very close to my heart, Lil Skies is also a rapper that I will always find to be underrated.

Comments