A Brand New Chill Mix (2)

        Alright, so this is my content at the moment because my writer’s block is so bad and I can not find any inspiration to write about anything else, don’t worry I will find something new to write about at some point. 

Nights - Frank Ocean: This is the second time that this song is on my Chill Mix, and that is me being safe because I am pretty certain that it made be the third time that this song is on my Chill Mix. 

Two Tens - Cordae, Anderson.Paak: This is the second, potentially the third time, that this track is on my Chill Mix, I have written thought about it a few times now, Cordae and Anderson. Paak is are very talented artists.

Dark Red - Steve Lacy: This is the second time that this song has made my Chill Mix, but you could probably convince me that it is my third time having this song on my list, it can get a little pedantic.

Loving u is harder - SEB: I discovered this track on the last Chill Mix that I wrote, so obviously, this is the second week that it has hit my Chill Mix, so I do like the consistency with a good song like this one. 

Kill Bill - SZA: This is the third time that this song is on my Chill Mix, I do not need to even fact-check that because I KNOW how many times I have written about this song, but it is a great track, so I can’t be mad about it. 

Tumblr Girls - G-Eazy: I am so indecisive with how many times I have written about this track, I feel like just in general I listen to this song a lot, but, I do not think that I have had it in a Chill Mix yet.

Red Roses - Lil Skies, Landon Cube: We all know that I have this song on every damn Chill Mix, and probably will for a while now, and I think we all know what I am going to say about this song too. 

Ball w/o you - 21 Savage: I can CONFIRM that this is the first time that I have had this song on a Chill Mix, this is one of my favorite “feels” songs from 21 Savage, and in life, I listen to it a lot, I am shocked it’s the first time that I have it. 

Missed Calls - Mac Miller: I can also confirm that this is the third week that I had this song on my Chill Mix. But, again, if you are a fan of old Mac Miller, then you understand what a classic this song is. 

Trust - Brent Faiyaz: This is a very popular song from Brent Faiyaz, but I do not think that it has hit my Chill Mix until right now, although one of his most well-known tracks, I do not find it his best work. 

Novacane - Frank Ocean: This is one of Frank’s most popular songs, and yes we do have TikTok to thank for that, but I have listened to this song for a VERY long time, so miss me with that basic bitch shit. 

Losses - HARV, KYLE: This is definitely the second week that this song has been on my Chill Mix


Comments