23 Songs You Need In 2023

  Everyone knows music is one of the subjects I am most passionate about. In this article, I am going to give you 23 songs you need to add to your playlist in 2023, some of these are oldies, some new music, and just a variety!

23 - Mike Will Made-It, Miley Cyrus, Wiz Khalifa, Juicy J: It’s 2023 which means it's time that this classic makes a return to your daily music rotation. This song is also so nostalgic that it should always remain in rotation. 

2 Million Up - Peezy, Jeezy, Real Boston Richey, Rob49: This song is one of the biggest songs on TikTok at this moment and it is one of the few TikTok songs where I believe that the whole song is good.

AK47 - Atoms, mystickphonk: The vibes that are in this song are the exact vibe I look for in music, and it is climbing up as one of my favorite songs at the moment ever since the first time that I heard it. 

Bags - $uicideboy$: This is an old $uicideboy$ song but it is one of my favorites. I think this song also really showcases Scrim’s talent, which I always love to see, Ruby, of course, is incredible in this song as well. 

Castle - Halsey: This is one of the biggest Halsey songs and it has always been a classic. I had somehow forgotten about it until recently, but it is an incredible song, the Badlands album itself is just so good. 

Drank In My Cup - Kirko Bangz: This will always be one of my favorite songs, the chokehold it has on me is like no other. This song should be on anyone’s playlist every year without a doubt. 

Drift Away - Uncle Kracker: This is another song that has been prevalent my entire life, and similar to Drank In My Cup, it is such a classic it deserves to be on your playlist every year with no questions asked. 

Give It To Me - Timbaland, Justin Timberlake, Nelly Furtado: This list is going to be the year of throwbacks, but only the best. Any Timbaland song is a guaranteed classic, especially with features of Justin Timberlake and Nelly Furtado. 

He Gon Drown - Robbie Coupe III, Don Q, Eddy Baker, Chris Travis: This is a newer song, but I have listened to Eddy Baker and Chris Travis a lot, as well as some Don Q here and there, but it is an incredible track. 

Hip Hopper - Blac Youngsta, Lil Yachty: Blac Youngsta has always been one of my favorite rappers, and Yachty features are always good, so even though this song is older, it is so good and you have to keep it in your rotation. 

Last Time - A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie, G Herbo: To start, A Boogie’s new album is some of his best work so far and I would recommend giving the whole thing a listen, but this song is one of my favorites. 

Location - Playboi Carti: This song reminds me of a good time in my life which is why I added it to my list of music you need to listen to in 2023. I have high hopes that this will be a good year and I will have this song by my side during it. 

Locked Up - Akon: This is another throwback that has entered into my music rotation. Akon is one of my favorite artists of all time, and sometimes I just go through phases with his music, this happens to be one of those times. 

Mamacita - Smooky MarGielaa, A$AP Rocky: The vibe of this song reminds me a lot of Love$ick, a song Rocky did with Mura Masa, and for the longest time, this was one of my favorite songs, so I love this song as well. 

Overdose - Finesse2tymes: This is another song that has coated my TikTok for you page at the moment, and it is also one of the few songs that I believe that is a TikTok sound where the whole song is also good.

Revolution - John Summit: I am still on Winter Break, but this song makes me feel like I am in Pi Kapp’s front yard, and anything that can make me feel that way is good for me. I also am excited to see this song get added to mixes. 

Rey Mysterio - Boobie Lootaveli: Boobie Lootaveli has always been one of my favorite rappers, and although this song is older, I believe it is one of his best songs, therefore it has entered the 2023 rotation. 

Rey Mysterio Remix - Pouya, Boobie Lootaveli: Similarly to my opinion on the original version of Rey Mysterio, this song is a classic, and the Pouya element makes it even better which is why it is in rotation.

SISTER - TOKEN: I have never listened to Token until this song but I am obsessed with him, I have also seen a lot of his freestyles so I can’t wait to see how he blows up because he is talented. 

Smile - Uncle Kracker: This is one of the happiest songs for me. Because I am so optimistic about this year, I had to add this song back into the rotation because it is a feel-good song for me. 

Torpedo - Rae Sremmurd: I know this year will be good if Rae Sremmurd is dropping music again. They are probably my favorite rap duo and all the music they do together is so good. I am excited about what else will come from them this year. 

Unholy - David Guetta Acid Remix - Sam Smith, Kim Petras, David Guetta: The original version of this song is one of the best things I have ever heard, but this remix is great and I can’t wait to hear it when I am dancing up on Sigma Chis.

Ups - BigBop, Don Toliver: I am a huge fan of Don Toliver, but I had never listened to BigBop until I heard this song, but after hearing it, I will be listening to him a lot more, it needs to be added to your rotation.

Comments