TicketSmarter Birmingham Bowl

  The TicketSmarter Birmingham Bowl takes place at Protective Life Stadium in Birmingham, Alabama. This year, the two teams playing are East Carolina and Coastal Carolina. For this game, I have East Carolina. 

East Carolina dominated the first quarter. Andrew Conrad got a field goal, and then Isaiah Winstead made a touchdown also on behalf of East Carolina. This was exactly the first quarter that I desired for this game.

The second quarter though became sort of a split. Coastal Carolina came out strong when Resse White had a touchdown and then Grayson McCall also got a touchdown, which concerned me, but East Carolina’s Isaiah Winstead answered with his second touchdown of the game and then Keaton Mitchell scored a touchdown on East Carolina’s behalf as well.

After the half, Jaylen Johnson got a touchdown on behalf of East Carolina which was a great start for me. But, Coastal Carolina’s Tyler Roberts answered with a touchdown, which I did not love so much, but East Carolina’s Holton Ahlers responded with a touchdown.

The beginning of the fourth quarter was also in my favor, East Carolina’s C.J. Johnson got a touchdown, then Coastal Carolina’s CJ Beasley got a touchdown in response which I didn’t like as much but Shane Calhoun for East Carolina got a touchdown.

BOWL COUNT: 12/21


Comments