Radiance Technologies Independence Bowl

  The Radiance Technologies Independence Bowl takes place at Independence Stadium in Shreveport, Louisiana. The two teams that played it this year were Houston and Louisana Tech. I picked Houston to win this game because they just play better than Louisiana Tech.

There was not much to the first quarter. Louisiana Tech’s Johnny Lumpkin got a touchdown. This led to the beginning of the game ahead which had me nervous since they were not who I picked to win. 

Louisiana Tech’s Kenneth Almendares got a field goal which pushed them even further ahead. Then he was able to get a second touchdown afterward. This was a little scary for me since I picked Houston to win. Finally, KeSean Carter got a touchdown for Houston but the kick was missed. And in the end, Louisiana Tech got another field goal.

The third quarter was pretty dry as well. Nathaniel Dell did get a touchdown which started to push Houston to the top which is exactly what I needed since Louisana Tech was leading them by what seemed like a lot. 

The second half was truly Houston’s half, Kyle Ramsey got a field goal, which helped the score. Then, Nathaniel Dell got his second touchdown right at the end of the game causing Houston to win which is exactly what I wanted.

BOWL COUNT: 10/15


Comments