New Music To Add To Your Playlist Now

 New Music To Add To Your Playlist Now

Time for my favorite segment that I do! Last week’s music was kind of a miss, so I decided to skip it, but this week had great drops, so I am excited to announce this week! I also have started my January 2023 playlist so I will keep it updated as well.

SONGS:

Torpedo - Rae Sremmurd: I am probably one of the biggest Rae Sremmurd fans ever, so I could not be more excited that they are releasing new music. This song embodies everything that they do to the best extent.

Mamacita - Smooky MarGielaa, A$AP Rocky: I do not believe there is a thing Rocky can do that I won’t support, but this song channeled similar vibes to Love$ick energy, and that is one of my favorite songs by him. 

He Gon Drown - Robbie Coupe III, Don Q, Chris Travis, Eddy Baker: I have never listened to Robbie Coupe III but he is someone I want to explore more of because this song is just that good. 

Revolution - John Summit: This song is going to be at every darty this spring and I am so here for it. I am also excited to see what mixes are made just off this one single. John Summit has a promising career and this single will boost his career. 

Unholy - David Guetta Acid Remix - Sam Smith, Kim Petras, David Guetta: Sometimes when David Guetta remixes songs, he can miss, like with Super Gremlin, but he did not miss with this remix at all. 

SISTER - TOKEN: I have never listened to TOKEN in my life but after hearing this song, I definitely will be investigating him more after hearing this song, he channels old Jack Harlow energy which is so dope to hear. 

Ups - BigBop, Don Toliver: Don Toliver has always been one of my favorite artists, but I had never listened to BigBop until I heard this song, I liked his music so I intend to listen to him more.

Last Time: A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie, G Herbo: This song originally had a sample that went viral on TikTok so I was excited about this song, and especially having a G Herbo feature makes this song incredible. 

ALBUMS:

Lost Files - YoungBoy Never Broke Again: To be honest, I am not that big a fan of YoungBoy NBA, but this album is exceptional. I was shocked by it. Also, for an album with no features, he did a great job. 

Book Of Courtalations - Court: Court is kind of known for his trolling tendencies, but this album didn’t miss for me, although it is short, I think that it is incredibly promising for the rest of his career. 

Finally Rich (Complete Edition) - Chief Keef: The original Finally Rich album has been out for a long time, but the release of the complete edition has me so excited, I believe that this album is discounted for how culturally significant it truly is.


Comments