Capital One Orange Bowl

  The Capital One Orange Bowl takes place at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami Gardens, Florida. The two teams playing this year are Tennesee and Clemson. My pick has to go to Clemson because I hate Tennesee. 

Tennesee was able to control the first quarter with a touchdown on behalf of Bru McCoy. Although I am rooting for Clemson, I would not be upset if Tennesee won for the sake of the SEC because their performance has been pitiful in bowl games.

Tennessee also started strong in the second quarter with a touchdown on behalf of Jabari Small, but Clemson was able to answer with a field goal on behalf of B.T. Potter. I am also shocked because I expected Clemson to play better since they are ranked so high.

B.T. Potter got his second field goal on behalf of Clemson at the start of the third quarter, but Tennesee’s Squirrel White responded by getting a touchdown. As I watch this game, I am also excited to see how B.T. Potter’s career plays out.

Clemson started off the fourth quarter strong with a touchdown on behalf of Cade Klubnick, but Tennesee responded with a touchdown on behalf of Ramel Keyton and then a field goal on behalf of Chase McGrath. 

BOWL COUNT: 18/33


Comments