Ava Louise

 Today, I will be discussing the biggest attention whore on any social media platform, Ava Louise. She has spent her time on the internet fluctuating in and out of fame due to the various scandals she involves herself in. I’m going to review all her random ass scandals and decide whether or not they are worth all the fame that she’s received about them, my version of fact or cap.

The Kanye and Jeffrey Scandal: Famous rapper, now called “Ye” who is his type of attention whore, according to Ava Louise, was smashing Jeffrey Starr, makeup guru, yak farm owner, and pop star (yes, his resume is quite extensive as well). With no evidence and watching her engagement rate drop by the second, she decided to claim that the two were getting down and dirty. This is a claim I consider to be a claim of cap. She admitted it too. 

The Antonio Brown Scandal: In this one, she went the route of accusing Buccaneers wide receiver, Antonio Brown of giving her covid after the two smashed. I am going to go with this one also being cap. When also asked to bring up the alleged voice memos she had received from him which led to them being off of her phone. She also said he asked to record it and she didn’t. As an OnlyFans star, at least think money first and leak the flick for some change. 

Ava Louise & Blac Chyna: Because apparently, one Kardashian ex wasn’t enough, she went the route of saying that Blac Chyna asked her for an OnlyFans collab and when she went, she believed that Blac Chyna was attempting to sex traffic her. I’m also going to say that this one is cap as well because Blac Chyna was so quick to take legal action against her. This is also such a far-out claim to make, and I find it offensive to victims of sex trafficking as well. 

Ava Louise & Mike Malijak: To be short, Ava said she had sex with Logan Paul’s friend, Mike Malijalk. This one I have to say me be a fact. Although Mike had the best in the bag, Lana Rhodes herself, he was already found messing around on several other occasions. I would expect him to do better than Ava because obviously, she is the type to blast it immediately, but he’s a man, and they are too quick to think with their dick.

Ava Louise & Monty Lopez: After watching his ex-wife be quick to mack on Yung Gravy, Monty Lopez stepped out with the scandalous queen herself. I believe this one though is a fact. There is evidence of it and what better way for her to receive attention from the masses than to go and be seen with Addison Rae’s father, especially after his wife stepped out with the king of the MILFS.

This is all I have time to write about right now, but I will continue to keep y’all posted on miss girl. She is so crazy and this article would take me ages to write so I just am going to start with these famous five scandals.


Comments